Benson’s Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. installs and services equipment for residential and commercial markets. Providing top quality materials and worksmanship while doing it right the first time ensures 100% customer satisfaction will be maintained with a reasonable level of profit and growth.
Benson’s instills a working environment that is conducive to the professional development of our associates by requiring good character, accountability, and exceptional customer service.
Benson’s offers a wide variety of benefits including health and dental insurance coverage, a 401k retirement program, disability leave, paid vacation and sick time.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is an interface between our company and our customers: answering questions, resolving problems, and contacting our customers. All customer interactions must be conducted in a professional manner that will enhance the image of our company.
- Answer the phone quickly and professionally using the company incoming call script.
- Be familiar with our company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting others.
- Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner
- Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up is appropriate.
- Call customers to schedule maintenance appointments.
- Sell service agreements; renew service agreements.
- Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues.
- Be a champion of the customers to our company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All financial expenditures require the approval of the Customer Service Manager and/or the Service Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Superb phone skills
- Ability to resolve conflict without reacting inappropriately
- Ability to project a professional image
- Manage customer records and files
- Use software systems as necessary
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment noise level is usually moderate but will vary occasionally. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
How To Apply
Benson’s Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.